Friday, June 7, 2013

Tit For Tat * Boob Blog 2 *

Tit for tat: "equivalent retaliation."  To return like for like.

Apparently the Boob Blog was a big hit.  I don't know if y'all were looking for a peep show... sorry to disappoint... I just needed to talk about motherhood and the twins.  (Did you think I would be talking about tassels and the like?  Bunch of pervs.  Just kidding!  Thanks for reading!)

Anyway, since the Boob Blog seemed to be appreciated, I decided to add some extra content.  Sorry, it won't be X-rated... maybe a bit cheeky though.  Oh wait, that's the other end...

*  Perfect timing:  A tit bit nipply.  My husband and I drove past a glass store today.  At the same exact time the a/c in the car gave me a cold chill and had me freezing.  Let me just say that when you start nursing or pumping (dang - Mamacita's calling!  I'll get to her in a minute!) your nipples become super sensitive for a bit.  When the cold chill hit, I said, "Ouch!" and immediately reached to turn the air off.  When I explained that my nipples instantly became hard and hurt because of the cold air, he kindly pointed out that I could work at the glass store, perhaps doing some etching... because my nipples were hard enough to cut glass.  Had me laughing!  Thanks babe! 

*  Speaking of Mamacita, my beloved breast pump, every time I hear the "whoosh, whoosh" sound due to suction, I imagine her laughing at me saying, "Bitch, pump.  Bitch, pump.  Bitch, pump," in rhythm with the "whoosh, whoosh" sound.  That's a noise I can't wait to forget!  It's like Reveille in Basic Training... trained to be irritated with that tune b/c it meant I had to get up at 4:00 every morning!  I still cringe a little when I hear Reveille.  At the same time, an overwhelming sense of accomplishment and pride hits... I suppose I should learn to love the "whoosh, whoosh" sound.  It means my son is getting the "breast" of milk, to help him grow healthy and strong.  And honestly, it absolutely is an honor to serve him in that way.

*  And Mamacita's attachments:  I can't help but think the flanges, while attached to the bottles, look like fog horns.  Every time I pick them up, I just want to "blow the horn."  [BWAAAAHHHMMM BWAAAHHHMMM!  Or, insert cartoon horn sound, "AWOOGA!"]  Scare the nipples right off of an unsuspecting bystander.  Then maybe, they would know how I feel... sympathize my plight.  Or I could possibly issue fair warning to my husband so he knows to steer clear while I'm pumping, as it is such an aggravation lately, to avoid any mishaps or slur of curse words that may be fired from my lips.  Or maybe, just maybe, signal praise of my temporary size C-cup breasts!  Yes, that's why I'd love to "blow the horn." 


1 comment:

  1. A dear friend recently posted this on her facebook, and I thought I'd share. "Boobytrap backwards is Partyboob. Carry on." From LMAO Cop Humor. Just a little food for thought. ;)

    ReplyDelete