Monday, June 3, 2013

Challenge Not Forgotten: Award-Winning Me

Back in May, while I was on bed rest with my complicated pregnancy - and going out of my mind being "stuck" in my house - I decided to start a blog challenge for kicks.  Then, the shit hit the fan with my pregnancy, and I completely lost track of the challenge.  Even though the challenge is over, as it ended in May, I think I'll still give it a go... let's see if I can catch up over the month of June.

FYI: I will probably skip around and write the challenge prompts out of order.  Just think of it as a game of Uno, where prompts are skipped, the order is reversed, and then there are wild cards!

Challenge Day 11:  Sell yourself in 10 words or less.

INTEGRITOUS.  (Integrity first.  Honesty is policy.  Doing what's right when no one is around.)
'
MARVELOUS-Mama.  (Simply marvelous, dahling.  Motherhood is my calling!)
STRONG.  (Like a BAMF - bad a$$ mo-fo - you wouldn't believe!  The amount of hardship I trudge through and overcome!)
TRUSTWORTHY.  (I've got your back, Jack!)
REASONABLE.  (I keep my cool, am fairly level-headed & open-minded.)
INVINCIBLE.  (I could be Elastigirl because I just keep bouncing back!  There's no stopping me!  Seriously.)
KIND.  (I care.  Lay it on me.)
INTUITIVE.  (Yeah, I pick up on things.  I have spidy-sense!)
Neat.  (Creative and tidy both come to mind.  Again, I say, neat!)
GENEROUS.  (It is far better to give than receive.  For when you give, you open up your heart a little wider each and every time, making you more gorgeous from the inside out.)

I'm Striking!  Beauty from within!  Believe it!

More importantly though, I'm faithful.  My faith carries me through both the brightest and darkest of hours.  My positive attributes all come from my faith.  Without faith, I am nothing.  That's where my striking, inner-beauty lies.

These are just a few things that make up the award-winning me.  I say award-winning because I have the approval of my husband and daughter.  That's where it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment