Thursday, June 6, 2013

Boob Blog

Okay, I seriously can't stop thinking about my breasts (and all things related) after having baby number 2!  Is it because I had a boy this time around!?!  Just kidding.  I think Mamacita and her strict schedule keep my tatas at the forefront of my mind.  Consider this the Boob Blog.

Speaking of Mamacita... I think I've had a change of heart.  Lately, with my milk coming in - BTW... I'm finally pumping around 470 mL a day now!!! - I feel my milk "drop" when it's time to pump.  My boobies get super heavy and firm.  And it feels like the Hulk has his hands on them - HULK SQUEEZE!  It is such a relief to grab those flanges, and hook 'em up to Bessy and Clarabelle.  After a few minutes, the pressure is released, and I no longer feel like the ladies will pop!  Oh gosh!  Wait a minute!  This must be stress-induced, crazy talking!  Nope... I still can't stand Mamacita and having to pump every time I turn around.  (Confused about Mamacita?  Refer to Dairy Farm post.)  I almost lost my mind!  Checked myself before I wrecked myself.  Haha!

Another topic on the breast radar: implants.  I no longer want them.  I am skinny as a rail, flat as a board, etc.  There was a time when I thought breast implants would make me feel a little more feminine... a little more womanly (especially when walking down the beach - and not having water gush from a padded swim top).  I didn't want huge knockers flopping around... I mean, let's face it... if I had a pair of size C bazoombas protruding from my chest, I'd look like a toothpick with two olives stuck on me.  It wouldn't be natural.  I just wanted a full B cup to give me a little curve without tipping me over.  After having gone through emergency surgery and dealing with the aftermath... sensitivity, scarring (to come), etc... I'M SO OVER IT!  I couldn't imagine my breasts being sore after surgery.  I'll stick with my little mosquito bites and padded boulder-holders - in my case pebble-holders, thank you.  (As a bonus, my husband loves me just the way I am.  Good thing I found myself an ass-man!)  I'll just have to enjoy my temporary C cups... and walk carefully.  See, breastfeeding has many, many benefits, whether temporary or long term.

Breasts: not for fun and games.  They are a functional tool to feed one's young.  NAH!  While they do serve an amazing purpose in nourishing my sweet baby, they're still fun to play with.  Let me rephrase... it's fun when my hubby plays with them.  Of course, they're not being played with right now.  Too sensitive... and other obstacles such as leaking, squirting, etc.  After having nursed my daughter for a year, we found that we needed to play harder so I could actually feel something!  Mamas, you know what I'm talking about!  Too much information?  Oh well.  Keeping it real.

Did I mention I still see two perfectly round breasts when our car headlights come on?  Still makes me giggle.  Hormones.  Go figure.

Dang.  I forgot some of the other breast-related topics I wanted to discuss.  If I find that they are pressing on my mind, I'll share.

Tata for now.  I mean, Bye.  




No comments:

Post a Comment