Thursday, June 20, 2013

Time Out

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I needed to take a little time out from blog land.  It's nice to take a little time off.  Give the creative juices and diary entries a rest.  Spend a little extra time on my family... and myself.  Recharge the batteries.  Get a little R&R.  Sit back and kick my feet up.

I'm starting to feel rejuvenated.

I know my body and mind have both been under a lot of stress/pressure over the last 4 months.  Because I've stayed on my toes and have constantly been busy trying to take care of my family as best I can... I never noticed HOW tired I truly was.  It takes a lot of energy recovering from 3 months of bed rest and a C-section.  It takes a lot of energy pumping.  It takes a lot of energy keeping everyone updated.  It takes a lot of energy trying to balance time between husband, toddler and preemie.  It takes a lot of energy walking all over the hospital.  It takes a lot of energy driving back and forth... you get the idea.  Once I finally stopped, it was like a crash on the highway; everything slammed into me and piled up.  But the work crews are out getting everything cleaned up. 

Yes, I'm starting to feel rejuvenated.  Nothing a little Time Out won't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment