Monday, April 29, 2013

I C-a-Section In My Future...

23 WEEKS PREGNANT!

Yet another doc appointment today.  (Followed by one on Wednesday and another one this coming Monday.  I think my docs just love me to death, and want to adopt me into their families.  My going in every week or so has nothing to do with my complicated pregnancy.  Nope, not at all.  LOL.)

Blood levels drawn again to check and see if I'm anemic; and will be drawn every time I go in as a precautionary measure since I continue to lose so much blood.  (Yep, the gushing started back up last night and has decided to annoy me all day today.)  You'd think I'd be used to all the needle poking by now.  Nope, still can't stand it.

Baby still has a healthy heartbeat!  Love to hear that "whooshing" sound!  Focusing on that positive sign!

And, it looks like a C-Section is in my future.  Doc doesn't seem to think the baby or I would be able to handle a natural birth at this point.  No worries.  Whatever it takes to keep us healthy and safe.  I must confess I'm not looking forward to a C-Section and the recovery process.  But it will all be totally worth it in the end.  We're going to try and make it as far as we can.  Again, our goal is 28 weeks... so we have 5 to go.  If we make it past 28 weeks I'll be jumping for joy, well, not until after the baby is born of course!

Just another day in the life of complications.  And pressing on!  We're troopers!   

No comments:

Post a Comment