Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dressing It Up?

I am *SEW* excited! About two years ago I finally learned how to sew! I started a quilting project... but due to a busy [military] schedule I never finished. Now I have found time to pull the old sewing machine out of the closet. I still have a long way to go before I finish my quilt, and I thought I'd start with a less time-consuming project first. I have decided I am going to try to make my very first dress... for my daughter. I think they call it a "pillowcase" dress. I don't have a pattern so I'm going to wing-it. Hopefully it will not be too complicated. Keep your fingers crossed. I hope to dress my daughter up in one of my very first apparel creations. Here are a few pics of the fabric and ribbon I chose for the project.


1 comment:

  1. If you need a pattern of sorts, google. It see them on the web all the time.

    ReplyDelete